- Do we have to pay to park the car?
For public parking is Free while the gated parking is chargeable.
- Can I leave and come back later the same day?
No, our waterpark ticket is for one-time entry only. Once you out of the waterpark, you need to buy a new ticket to enter the waterpark back.
- Do you have an ATM on-site?
No, we don’t have an ATM machine on site. We using the cashless payment method for all transaction
- If I come to the park but don’t want to swim, do I have to pay?
Yes. Everyone who enters the waterpark must pay the daily admission rate.
- What should I do if I’ve lost something?
Please refer to our information counter for lost and found items.
- How old does a child need to be, for them to come to the park without an adult?
Guest ages 11 & under must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older.
- Where do we go if we have a problem while visiting?
Our Information counter staff will be happy to help you should any problem arise. Please visit them in the ticketing area.
- Can we use a GoPro?
GoPro and other waterproof cameras are NOT permitted on any slide in the park. They are permitted in the Leisure Pool, Grand Waterfall, and Wet & Wild pool area. You only permitted to use your personal camera to take pictures and/or videos of your party and not other guests without their permission.
- How can I purchase the ticket?
The ticket can be purchase online through our website, please click here Tickets, Deals and Packages
- What is the validity of the Family & Friendly package?
The validity of the voucher starts from 13 May 2021 until 30 June 2022.
- What package you have?
Currently, we have 2 exciting package
Family package RM199 include of 8 waterpark ticket.
Friendly package RM99 include of 4 waterpark ticket.
- What are the conditions if I cancel the last-minute booking?
In the event of cancellation, you need to inform us three (3) days prior to the date of arrival.
- What attraction do you have at Ehsan Waterpark?
A lot of attraction await you such as :
- Grand Waterfall
- Giant Slide
- Leisure Pool
- Wet & Wild Pool
- Tele-match area
- Souvenir shop
- Children playground
- Weekend event
- What time the does waterpark operate?
Daily: 10am till 6 pm
Closed Monday till Wednesday, except on Malaysian school & Public holidays
For the safety of all our guest and team members, we have increase all health and safety measure at the waterpark. You must follow all posted instruction and instructions given by our team member while visiting.
Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (KKM) and local health department advise that older adult and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at risk for severe illness from COVID-19. There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 while in any public place where people are present. By visiting the waterpark, you are voluntarily assuming all risk related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Will the number of swimmer be limited in pools?
Yes, the capacity will be limited in the Grand Waterfall, Giant Slide, Leisure Pool and Wet & Wild Pool. Capacities will follow guidelines by KKM. All other attractions create social distance as rider are dispatched and queue line will have floor marking to maintain social distancing.
- Will capacity be limited at the waterpark?
To ensure proper social distancing, and because of state regulations, we have temporarily decreased park capacity to half of our normal utilization capacity. We will increase the capacity within the waterpark as updated state or federal regulation allow. We will monitor the situation and post updates on our websites.
- Will I be screened before entering the waterpark?
Yes, guest health screening will be completed at the front of the park, prior to entry.
- How will queuing line work on the ride towers?
All our ride area will be marked for our guest to queue before they can utilize our rides.
- Will all employees wear masks in the waterpark?
Yes, all employees are required to wear masks, with the exception of certain lifeguard positions.
- Should guest wear masks in the waterpark?
Mask is compulsory in our waterpark. Exceptionally only given when our guest were in the pool.
- What other precautions are you taking to help prevent the spread of COVID -19?
We installed additional signage throughout the waterpark to promote personal hygiene standards and face covering usage in common areas. This signage includes, washing hand often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and wearing face coverings in common areas when possible. We also installed hand sanitizing stations throughout the park. In addition, all high touch areas have been place on an enhanced cleaning schedule and certain item like lifejackets will be sanitized/disinfected between uses.
- Can I bring a cooler or picnic basket into the park?
No, we do not allow any outside food or beverage in the park.
- What items are meal plan and meal voucher applicable?
Meal vouchers are redeemable for one combo meal with drinking water.
- Can I bring food in for my toddler or baby?
If your child is 2 year of age and under, baby food is permitted as long as it is not in glass container.
- Can I bring in outside food or beverage if I have a medical dietary restriction?
Yes. If you have a medical dietary restriction you may bring in outside food after clarification of your dietary documentation.
- What is your weather policy?
Ride operation may be suspended due to inclement weather and will resume when the condition clear. Our goal is always to reopen the pool as soon as it is safe to do so. No refund are available due to inclement weather.